Senior Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
We're looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to originate and close North American commercial transactions for our clean energy technology company. You will be the principal face to and voice of the customer and work cross-functionally across the company to close sales and win repeat business. You will cultivate your own account book and track your progress in our CRM system. You will find solutions where others see problems and help your teammates learn from your successes and failures.
You will work on a hybrid basis and will be based in San Carlos, CA. You will report to the Director of Accounts and be part of a high energy customer-oriented team. There will be a lot of travel and a lot of fun.
Role and Responsibilities
- Close transactions to help us achieve bookings goals
- Establish and grow customer relationships: Identify the key buyer roles, including the all-important Economic Buyer through careful inquiry
- Be the voice of the customer and the ears of Electric Hydrogen
- Maintain consistent and excellent customer engagement: Demonstrate adherence to detail and process discipline by making calls and visit customers to move opportunities through the sales funnel, and so they know you are focused on solving their problems and available when needed.
- Help your teammates improve: share closed-loop learning and participate in group discussions to solve sales and customer engagement challenges
- Seek out and socialize useful competitive intelligence and industry knowledge so we can be responsive and customer-oriented
- Chronicle your efforts and results: maintain customer records and record notes in our CRM system
- Be an active participant at trade events, conferences, investor forums and other opportunities where customers and partners will evaluate Electric Hydrogen as a product and a company
- 8+ years' experience in sales and customer account management in industrial equipment sales, with a record of achieving targets
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or other related field
- A vision-driven leader that is creative, with a bias toward thinking big
- Ingrained with a customer-first psychology and experience with understanding complex markets and customers
- Excitement to learn about our product
- Ability to travel as needed for events and conferences
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with decarbonization
Compensation and Benefits | P4
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!