Solutions/Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Voltus is the leading distributed energy resource (DER) technology platform and virtual power plant operator connecting DERs to electricity markets, delivering less expensive, more reliable, and more sustainable electricity. Our commercial and industrial customers and DER partners generate cash by allowing Voltus to maximize the value of their flexible load, distributed generation, energy storage, energy efficiency, and electric vehicle resources in these markets. At Voltus, we live by the mantra “Doing well by doing good” - and that includes actively doing our best by our team, customers and partners. Our aspiration is to be a leader in increasing diversity within the energy industry, and that starts with a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion within our organization.
Voltus is looking for a Solutions/Product Marketer who loves customers and who excels at storytelling to commercial, industrial, and transportation energy users. The ideal candidate is able to take complex technical concepts and transform them into simple, impactful narratives. This role’s focus is to optimize customer acquisition and to be maniacally focused on helping our sales team differentiate from the competition, increasing our overall win rate
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Energy Markets to achieve Voltus's annual sales goals by optimizing Voltus's sales messaging.
- Help bolster and differentiate Voltus’s programs, services, expertise, and technology through RFPs and pitches.
- Support Energy Markets in the launch of select new programs and product features - work cross-functionally to ensure smooth and impactful launches.
- Assist the Energy Markets and Sales teams in positioning new offerings as part of an overall “stack”.
- Develop marketing collateral and sales training. Partner with Demand Generation lead to extend this messaging into email campaigns, ads, webinars, and conference presentations.
- Stay abreast of Sales team performance, market commitments and program deadline.
- Analyze sales pipeline; analyze closed and lost deals to find areas of opportunity and improvement.
- Maintain existing competitive intelligence documentation and communicate new insights to the Sales, Energy Markets, and Product teams.
- Previous Product Marketing experience.
- Expert writer and storyteller; able to bring concepts to life through word and visual.
- Technically minded, with the ability to distill complex technology and energy markets info into digestible concepts for prospective customers.
- Top-notch communication with colleagues - in person, written, and presentations.
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.