Sales Productivity Intern
Product, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2022
The Sales Productivity Intern helps to eliminate friction and inefficiency in the sales process! This person is passionate about implementing process improvement, putting quality resources in front of our sales team, and making our sales process the most effective in the industry. If you love to create a well-oiled machine, collaborate with world-class customer- and market-facing teammates, and see the results of your work through the ever-increasing productivity of those you support, then this is the role for you!
The Team is looking forward to internship support for both day-to-day and strategic project work - support will be around the sales and account management processes, data hygiene and management, and internal communications. This role is intended to be part-time (~20 hours per week).
Role and responsibilities
● Develop fundamental understanding of demand response market
● Desire to become a process guru to support marketing and sales efforts, including support around the sales and account management processes, data hygiene and management, and internal communications
● Develop deep understanding of Salesforce CRM, specifically reporting and dashboards
● Gain proficiency with Microsoft Excel through hands-on experience
● Uncommonly driven to succeed and maniacally self-initiated
● Willingness to grind; ability to build tools that eliminate the need to grind
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-throughput environment
● Passion for clean energy and sustainability
● Experience with data analysis in Excel (SQL experience is a plus)
● Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or marital status.