B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager
About Trove Recommerce
Trove powers resale for the world's most beloved brands, extending the life of millions of products and creating more inclusive, less wasteful business models. Trove is the market leader in branded resale and trade-in for world-class brands and retailers such as Canada Goose, lululemon, Patagonia, REI, Levi’s, Arc’teryx, Allbirds, and more. Through its proprietary Recommerce Operating System, Trove is accelerating the shift toward more sustainable business models, foundational for circularity. Over the last decade, Trove has equipped leading brands with technology and operations to create and scale branded resale programs by enabling customer trade-in of items, single-SKU identification and condition grading, site build and maintenance, and customer data collection, analytics and reporting. A Certified B Corporation, Trove is pioneering a new era of retail essential to a more sustainable future.
Recognized by FastCo in 2023, 2022 and 2020 as one of the World Changing Ideas Awards and one of the World's Most Innovative Companies, we continue to gather accolades for our innovative resale technology. In 2023, Trove was recognized as winner for Best Use of Emerging Technology by Modern Retail and selected by Inc as 2023 winner for larger businesses that have grown significantly without losing their focus on serving the best products. The Leading 100 selected Trove as 2023 Trailblazer of the Year for breakout technology startups that are driving innovation in fashion and retail.
About the B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager role
We are looking for an effective and versatile B2B Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play a crucial role in integrating HubSpot into Trove’s strategic lifecycle marketing initiatives, aligning with B2B qualification processes, and fostering cross-functional collaboration to support business development and partnerships. Specializing in HubSpot, lead generation, and campaign management, you will support the B2B Marketing and Business Development teams providing them with valuable insights and materials to facilitate their efforts in acquiring and nurturing world class brand partners. This role requires a results-driven individual who can navigate the intricacies of B2B qualification processes, ensuring that our marketing initiatives directly contribute to Trove Recommerce's business growth and success in the competitive recommerce marketplace. As a start-up, the business is constantly evolving. This role requires a resourceful individual who can flex their marketing expertise across multiple channels based on the needs of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with the Business Development team to understand B2B qualification criteria and align marketing strategies accordingly.
- Develop and execute lead generation strategies within HubSpot and Outreach, collaborating with business development teams to attract and capture high-quality leads.
- Lead the integration and optimization of HubSpot for B2B lifecycle marketing, ensuring seamless alignment with sales processes and creating efficiencies for BD team.
- Develop targeted campaigns that resonate with enterprise-level customer needs using HubSpot capabilities.
- Design and execute sophisticated lead nurturing programs that align with the complex buying cycles and decision-making structures within enterprise organizations.
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with overall enterprise marketing objectives.
- Create marketing and sales enablement content leveraging existing content assets to nurture the pipeline and generate leads.
- Generate regular reports, dashboards, and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for lifecycle marketing campaigns and measure ROI.
- Create automated workflows to drive efficiency for BD team i.e lead scoring, MA tracks, doc link tracking etc.
- Support partnership goals through targeted marketing efforts and collaborative campaigns.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, competitor activities, and market changes to inform marketing strategies.
Experience You Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proven experience in B2B lifecycle marketing, with a focus on HubSpot
- Deep understanding of B2B qualification processes, sales methodologies, lead generation, and campaign management.
- Proficiency in HubSpot CRM and/or other marketing automation tools.
- Strong content creation- writing and verbal skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and support partnership initiatives.
- Familiarity with complex sales cycles and decision-making structures in enterprise organizations.
- Proactive, hands on, nimble and entrepreneurial workstyle.
- Open, Direct and Kind
Bonus Points If You Have
- HubSpot certification(s) related to marketing or administration
- Outreach experience in Marketing Automation
- Extensive experience with HubSpot's ABM strategies.
Why Work Here?
- Flexible Remote Workplace - Trove’s flexible schedule and remote workplace allows employees to take control over their schedule, which is invaluable when it comes to attending to the needs of personal and work life needs.
- Open PTO - Our flexible vacation company policy allows employees to take the time they need to rest and enjoy themselves outside work.
- 401K- Employees can set aside pre-tax dollars to invest in a qualified retirement investment plan with a company match.
- Medical- Trove covers 100% of employee monthly premium.
- Equity/Share Options - The longer the employee works, the more stocks become available to purchase.
- Learning Fund- Exempt employees have access to a pool of funds to support execution of their self-development goals and objectives.
- Partner Discounts- Enjoy eligibility for Pro Accounts and various partner discounts from Patagonia, Arcteryx and Eileen FIsher
- Mission Driven- Work alongside passionate people to build the leading recommerce infrastructure and the circular economy.
Trove is committed to creating an equitable and transparent workplace. The annual compensation range for this position is $119K-$176K plus equity. Final compensation will be determined based on experience, location and skills and may vary from the range listed above.
Trove is proud to be an equal opportunity company but we don’t want to stop there. We strive to be an anti-racist company and we believe that diversity and gender balance will help us reach our full potential. At Trove we are building a company where we are not only proud of our mission, but how we are pursuing it. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status and we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.