Sr. Maintenance Technician
holland, mi, usa
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
We are looking for a well-rounded individual that is experienced in an industrial maintenance setting. Ideal candidate profile would include the following: electrical, mechanical, and/or automation. This individual should have -working-knowledge of a wide range of Industrial equipment including liquid processing, powder processing, filling, coating, dryers, laser welding, packaging, and test equipment, as well as power transmission experience including but not limited to conveyors, motors, belts, gearboxes, bearings, linear actuator, electric motors, pneumatic, and servos.
- Works on low voltage control systems, DC, & AC up to 50V; or up 480V Electrical Systems (if licensed)
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance work order completion on time
- Will be first responder to emergency break downs and repairs
- Troubleshooting breakdown issues with equipment
- Assist in install and upgrades on machinery/equipment
- Blueprint reading, basic and tool usage
- Use of shop tools and machinery
- Would be responsible for training of others upon full staffing
- Other duties assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Extensive troubleshooting experience
- PLC Experience; (Allen Bradley or Mitsubishi) a plus
- Self-Starter that can work independently, dependable team member
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Customer Service focused on building relationships internally
- Maintains a clean work environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with automation and/or the willingness to learn
- Preferred Associates Degree from technical field, i.e., Applied Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing
- 3-10+ Years of Industrial Maintenance Experience
- Journeyman Card Holder with the USDOL is a plus
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft office and maintenance software
- Current needs are first shift. Future demands will/may require some overtime and limited off shift support.
Natron Energy (natron.energy) is the future of energy storage. Natron Energy’s battery products solve operations performance and reliability problems for the world’s biggest electricity customers. Natron Energy’s initial products target markets exceeding $25B including data centers, oil & gas, EV fast charging, and commercial aviation. Natron Energy has additional products in development for >$50B markets including commercial and residential grid storage. Its products are based on sodium-ion cells containing Prussian blue electrodes that deliver unique power, cycle life, and safety: full discharge and recharge in just minutes and up to 50,000 deep discharge cycles from a nonflammable, fault tolerant system. Natron Energy’s current production is sold out for the next 12 months. The company has signed over $225M/year in master sales agreements and LOIs, and scale-up to mass production is now underway. Natron Energy has raised over $155M in venture capital investment to date, as well as $35M in non-dilutive funding to support its supply chain scale up. The company has a strong leadership team that includes world-class C and VP level strategy, sales, operations, and technology executives.
· Founded in 2012 as a Stanford spin out
· Now selling the world’s first UL certified Na-ion product in $9B data center market, with $700k shipped and $1.5M booked
· First product (battery tray for in-rack power) is fully de-risked and sold out through Q1 2023
· Second product (ultra high-power battery rack services) launched in 2022
What differentiates Natron Energy from other battery companies?
Natron Energy solves the problems created by lead acid and lithium-ion technology:
· Higher power discharge and faster recharge
A smaller footprint for high power leaves more space to generate revenue
Fast recharge results in higher system uptime
· Industry leading service life
Tens-of-thousands of charge-discharge cycles enables real-time peak saving of volatile electrical loads
Predictable degradation without surprise failures
The only battery that cannot start a fire
Customers gain confidence and save on fire mitigation costs
Natron Energy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at Natron Energy
Something looks off?