Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Be part of something incredible. Metals are necessary for our world, but mining historically faced issues with waste, sustainability, and inefficiencies. MineSense is changing that. Our solutions reduce mining waste and environmental impacts while increasing profits and efficiencies. Backed by the best in venture capital and government funds, and recognized by tech industry and sustainability programs, MineSense is doing what many said could not be done: improving mining for people and planet.
We are looking to add a Project Coordinator with a focus on data integration to our Project Management team in Vancouver, British Columbia. Reporting to the PMO Manager, this role is responsible for managing projects from planning & design to the implementation stage. This position is ideal for an individual with database administrator /analyst experience who excels working in a fast-paced technology environment in different industries.
- Help to prepare and develop business processes to grow the Program Management Function.
- Ensure project delivery and client satisfaction, providing oversight for project key performance indicators including schedule, forecast and project spending.
- Help to maintain project plans with milestones, identify issues and mitigate risks and removing roadblocks, create timelines for development, deployments, and engagement work.
- Provide support and training to the MineSense team conveying policies and priorities, directing work, and ensuring issues are resolved to achieve business outcomes and schedule, financial and scope objectives.
- Coordinate meetings, track action items and create relevant project documentation necessary to support project delivery.
- Liaise with the cross functional teams to develop plans and manage submission schedules as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with the internal team, external vendors, clients, and consultants.
- Assist with applying for necessary company permits.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- A Technical IT / Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering, Project Management, or a related technical/ business field is preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Power BI, data base, Oracle, Business Dynamics, or Data Integration field is preferred.
- Oracle database certificate is considered an asset.
- Experience in the mining industry is considered an asset.
- Proficient interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be able to work with demanding deadlines and changing priorities.
- The ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Experience with Microsoft Project is desired.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Written and oral proficiency in Spanish is also considered an asset.
- Experience with APQP and Phase/Gate development process is considered an asset.
- Legally able to work in Canada.
The salary offered to the successful candidate will be based on their experience, knowledge and skills they bring to MineSense, market data based on their location as well as internal equity. We are in growth mode and are looking for talented folks at all levels, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Our total rewards package includes:
· A competitive bonus.
· Matching RRSP or 401K program (for Canadian and US employees)
· A comprehensive benefit program
· Hybrid work ( for roles that do not require to be onsite).
· 3 weeks' vacation or more depending on the position.
· Company organized social events and celebrations to connect with your team.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
MineSense is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment or hiring process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
All applications are welcome, even if you don't meet all the requirements, so please do not hesitate to apply.