Sales Account Manager - Arizona, USA
We’re passionate about our technology and we’re gathering momentum…
MineSense Technologies Ltd. is revolutionizing the Mining industry. We combine advanced sensing technologies and data analytics to provide mining companies the ability to better differentiate ore from waste at the mining face and conveyor belts. Our novel solutions are used to significantly boost mine profitability, sustainability and empower mine operators to make processing decisions that directly reduce their environmental footprint.
To help scale and fuel its commercialization strategy, MineSense needs people from diverse disciplines and backgrounds. If you are looking to spark your career and work with like-minded, respected and innovative professionals who are excited by a common vision to change the status-quo, we are the perfect environment for you. Please visit our website at www.minesense.com to learn more about our team!
We are looking to add a seasoned Sales Account Manager to our Sales team in USA (Tucson Arizona preferred). The successful incumbent is responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to acquire new business for assigned solutions and services that will meet or exceed annual goals. They will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and engaging with them to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources and expand MineSense business.
How to Apply:
Please make the subject line of your application email title of “Sales Account Manager, USA”.
- Responsible for account and relationship development and management, at all levels of the customer organization throughout the assigned territory.
- Articulate solution business value to customers and lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs whilst coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel including support, service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the customer's business priorities and initiatives. Discuss relevant trends and priorities integrating industry knowledge and solution knowledge.
- Challenge customers’ current way of doing business to drive results.
- Responsible for administration of overall strategic account plan, opportunity management, and pipeline development within CRM tool. Owns the account strategy and communicates to internal teams on an account-by-account basis as appropriate.
- Provides application knowledge and industry expertise and manages sales activities according to proven sales methodology.
- Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer’s decision process and presents solutions and value proposition to the customer.
- Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the CRM system.
- Experience negotiating contract terms and conditions and pricing with customers.
- Additional duties as occasionally required by your manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline – Mining Engineer preferred. Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in technical sales, - equipment sales, systems integration or at an engineering firm.
- Experience in the mining, or mineral processing industry highly desirable.
- Demonstrated track record in solution and value-based sales in the territory or accounts.
- Must be available to travel up to 50% within N. America. Valid passport and vaccination required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- English language skills mandatory, Spanish language skills is a plus.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working in Microsoft 365.
- Health & Safety conscious individual.
- Legally entitled to work in United States.
Why MineSense is your Next Great Opportunity:
You are guaranteed to work with new technologies that expand your technical knowledge and expertise. We use the latest software, hardware, industrial, controls and communication technologies in each of our sensor-rich products.
NOTE: We would like to thank all candidates who apply, however, only those who are qualified and who are eligible to accept employment in the United States WITHOUT sponsorship will be considered. No Agencies please.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for our employees, our customers and members of the public with whom we interact with regularly. Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work at MineSense and enter a MineSense office. Individuals that cannot be fully vaccinated due to a medical reason or another protected ground under Human Rights legislation may request an accommodation. We will do our best to accommodate those who are unable to be vaccinated.