Quality Assurance Associate - Friday through Sunday, 2nd shift
The Quality Assurance Associate will conduct and implement QA procedures, analytical tests, monitor production, review in-process and finished goods and work with our manufacturing team to ensure consistency and product quality. As a member of the operations team, the quality assurance associate will work closely with all aspects of our manufacturing organization. This person will document technical files associated with quality, and will be essential to the successful management of QA practices.
- Coordinates with operations team the collection, testing and measurement of in-process and finished goods in accordance with the requirements of Meati procedures
- Conducts and/or monitors in-process and finished goods product
- Executes daily QA measurements/tests and documents control points via prescribed methodology and documentation
- Implements environmental testing program for facility
- Documents critical control point measurements
- Evaluates Certificate of Analyses of raw materials
- Conducts finished goods testing
- Analytical testing of in-process samples to support production
- Verification and validation of equipment processes and sanitary operation
- Documentation and recordkeeping
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance/operations at a food/beverage manufacturer
- Computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- High standards of integrity
- Action-oriented, results-focused individual with can-do attitude
- Rigorous attention to detail
$26.50/hour base compensation + $6/hour schedule & shift differential = $32.50/hour total compensation, which is just one aspect of our total compensation package. In addition to the hourly rate, this position is eligible for a potential quarterly bonus and equity! Actual compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Friday – Sunday, 3-12 hour shifts, start-time is approximately 6:00pm
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required prior to the start of employment at Meati.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..
Something looks off?