Brand Ambassador- Ft. Worth, Texas
The (Part-Time) Brand Ambassador’s role is to engage with consumers in their local market to bring our brand and story to life in and out of key accounts. The brand ambassador shares a passion for our brand and our mission. Your main goal is to introduce new consumers to Meati – a delicious, easy-to-cook animal-free protein that nourishes your body without compromising on taste or environmental impact - while listening to consumers' wants and needs. The brand ambassador will play a crucial role in being the eyes and ears of our company while strengthening our relationship with key accounts. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized, detail oriented, and excited to progress the Meati mission by growing brand awareness and sales.
- Meati expert – brand, product, and company knowledge
- Merchandise, take inventory, cook and sample product at in store demos
- Be engaged, informed, and up to date on new product innovation
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy while representing Meati Foods
- Provide feedback and insights on products
- Always arrive on time and follow demo protocol and guidelines
- Wear appropriate branded attire and uniform
- Check in and out through the reporting software and submit recaps after shift
- Provide support during our Food Truck Tour in your local market
- Attend all brand ambassador team meetings and trainings
- Prepare Meati products according to instruction; ensure prepared products authentically represent product experience
- Must be willing to travel throughout your local market
- Must be accountable and responsible for demo supplies and assets:
- Able to transport demos supplies to and from demos; store equipment between demos
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs to assist with merchandising and demo setups
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation is necessary
**Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Meati we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.**
$20 - $25/hour, depending on experience and location
**This is a Part-Time role and therefore is not eligible for Meati benefits**
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance at no cost to the employee (for employee-only coverage)
- 401K with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Floating Holidays
- Monthly reimbursements for personal health and wellness expenses
- Mental health programs at no cost
- Parental Leave, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, and AD&D
Equal Employment Opportunity: Eat Meati™ is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Eat Meati™
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Eat Meati™ is on a mission to build Good Energy™ from the ground up. We work closely with Mother Nature to cultivate the complete protein she intended — one that’s been the root of our living world for millennia. We’re connecting and empowering eaters everywhere to evolve energetically. We believe food should be simple, clean, and of course, delicious, which is why grow and nourish our mushroom root to create nutrient-rich, whole food protein everyone can enjoy. Get to know more about Meati™ at meati.com.
Our team is passionate about making the world a better place through good health and wellness, positive climate impact, and equitable access to nutrition around the world. This passion translates into the culture of our office, making Eat Meati™ a lively, enjoyable, innovative, and inclusive place to work. This is an exciting time to be a part of the Meati™ team and the growing plant-based meat category..
Something looks off?