Sr. Manager, Proposal Writing
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for a stellar Senior Manager to join our market expansion team to help increase the cities we serve across the United States. As the Senior Manager, Proposal Writer you should have experience with public procurement and tender processes, preferably from cities to private companies. You need to be a strategic thinker that understands the priorities of cities across the European Union and Middle East (EMEA) and transportation growth, and have the ability to communicate how Lime can contribute to city success in a well-crafted written document.
What You’ll Do:
- Write clear, compelling, and engaging content for tenders and other public procurement and licensing processes
- Analyse legal and permit requirements and craft strategy for responding to public procurements
- Create project plans and gather input from cross-functional stakeholders
- Document regulatory and policy best practices from cities for internal and external stakeholders
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a focus on content writing and project management
- Experience with reading and analysing statutes and regulations
- Public procurement background preferred (on either the private or public side)
- Excellent writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, with Law or Master’s degree in a related subject (public affairs, political science, transportation, or city planning) preferred.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.