Technical Manager, Business Information Systems
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
Lime is adding a Technical Manager, Business Information Systems (BIS), to join our team
within the Finance organization. This position entails taking responsibility for the
implementation and management of our vital business applications such as NetSuite (GL,
SCM). Your role will involve shaping the approach to the design and utilization of these
applications and related systems, working in conjunction with Lime's Senior Leadership team
and our implementation partners. Additionally, you will be instrumental in developing the in-
house project capabilities of the BIS organization and driving key strategic endeavors.
The ideal candidate will have experience and foster the development of those in their vicinity.
You possess a background of working in a dynamic startup setting, showcasing familiarity
with NetSuite. Interaction with various departments to effectively execute significant
undertakings on a global scale for Lime. The ability to promptly address challenges and
formulate strategies for both immediate and future needs is essential.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of BIS projects focused on Supply Chain Track in NetSuite platform.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate SCM & Finance orgs most complex requirements.
- Architect, implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Lead financial transformation initiatives, implement process changes, and establish best practices
- Lead and oversee the NetSuite Warehouse Management System (WMS):
- Help define System process related to the Transfer Order and Inbound Shipment processes:
- Drive General System Enhancements for Supply Chain
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with global stakeholder (NA, EMEA and APAC) to determine work priorities and deliverables
- Interact with other streams of BIS org, Data, Integrations and financial engineering to drive cross-system/org and department programs.
- Analyzes problems and proposes / implements detailed technical solutions.
- Communicate the project status to all the stakeholders of the project.
- Assist in conducting detailed discovery sessions to understand requirements.
- Identify risks, issues, gaps, and resolution for in scope functional areas
- Provide End-user Support and Training
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in NetSuite platform covering both Supply Chain Management and Finance track.
- 5+ years of leading/managing Direct Procurement, along with one or more functional work streams such as product lifecycle management, item definition, bill of material, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, shipping, Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, TMS, D&S modules in NetSuite.
- Led at least 2+ end-to-end DTB,SCM NetSuite implementations.
- Experience leading functional and technical NetSuite teams.
- Hands-on functional NetSuite ERP implementation experience including full life cycle experience with all phases: Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support phases.
- ERP data migration and cutover experience
- Previous Tech consulting experience or working in tech start ups
- Certified NetSuite Professional (NetSuite Administrator / Suite Foundation / ERP Consultant /Suite Cloud Developer Certification)
- Bachelors or Advanced degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field; computer science, information systems, or another technology-related field
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual environment.
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders in global locations.
- Ability to successfully manage stakeholders and team interactions and communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working on enterprise-grade infrastructure.
- Prior project history with diverse group of team members, business users, onshore and offshore on a day-to-day basis
The anticipated salary range for this position is $104,000 to $158,000. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.