CRM Specialist, Marketing & Growth Operations
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2022
Lime is the world's largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with a passion for CRM & micromobility.
You will be joining our Marketing & Growth Operations team, in charge of the execution, deployment, and reporting of all CRM & Promotion campaigns in 200+ cities across 5 continents. You will be working closely with another CRM specialist and the Marketing & Growth Operations Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day production of multi-channel campaigns ensuring they are delivered timely to the highest standard.
- Implementation and improvement of processes to make the creation and deployment of communications more efficient and automated.
- Support the Rider Growth team in developing and analyzing ‘test and learn’ strategies to optimize effectiveness.
- Use analytics to identify opportunities, forecast performance, and measure results.
- Guard and enhance Lime’s brand in all rider touchpoints.
- 1+ years of experience in delivering multi-channel data-driven campaigns using marketing automation tools (Braze preferred).
- Technical CRM tool understanding. Basic - intermediate knowledge of HTML, CSS. Experience using Braze required and knowledge of Liquid is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and align internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, and strong attention to detail. The ability to follow processes is key to ensure activity is delivered on-time, and error free.
- Track record of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working across cultures and time zones in a remote environment.
- Great at working cross-functionally with local GMs, brand, government relations and others.
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus.
The anticipated salary range for this position is $65,000.00 - $93,000.00. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate's location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.
When you join Lime, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver world-changing results; striving to create an experience that enables Limers to do their best work. Here are some ways we support and invest in our team:
Competitive salaries, performance-based annual bonus and pre-IPO equity
Health and wellness offerings for all team members starting day one including access to top-tier fitness and mindfulness apps
Flexible vacation policies with ample paid holidays tailored to country of residence
Fully-paid leave following the birth or adoption of a child and financial, medical and educational support for Limers pursuing parenthood
Support for retirement and financial goals with unlimited access to financial advisors
Unlimited, complimentary use of our vehicles in hundreds of cities around the world
Professional growth opportunities through quarterly learning days and top-tier tools
Opportunities to connect across teams and locations to network, socialize and volunteer
Culture of belonging with Employee Resource Groups that engage and promote cultural awareness and DEI training across all functions
Consistent recognition of great work through meaningful rewards and career advancements
Benefits and perks vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence. Terms and conditions may apply.
If you want to make an impact, Lime is the place for you. Not sure if you meet all the qualifications? If this role excites you we encourage you to apply. Explore all opportunities on our career page.
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and globally diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences.
See more open positions at Lime
Something looks off?