Senior Technical Program Manager
Join us on a mission that matters.
LevelTen Energy’s mission is to accelerate the energy transition by facilitating frictionless transactions. As the leading provider of renewable transaction infrastructure, we deliver the cloud-based software, centralized supply, automated analytics, and transaction expertise required to power the renewable energy economy. The LevelTen Platform is the world’s largest online hub for renewable energy buyers, sellers, advisors, asset owners, and financiers, and delivers the online tools and expertise they need to buy, sell and finance assets quickly.
LevelTen Energy is looking for a Technical Program Manager to drive projects for LevelTen’s engineering programs. In this role, you’ll partner with Engineering and Product team members on projects to build out the LevelTen platform as well as operations & infrastructure projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leverage experience, professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive software development projects from inception through design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, wikis, and collaboration docs and ensure everyone works off of the most recent and accurate information
- Manage risks and dependencies across projects and remove blockers
- Juggle multiple concurrent projects with competing priorities, perform scope management, and eliminate non-value-add activity
- Proactively identify problem areas and decisions required to move a project forward and then mobilize the right people to resolve issues
- Maintain a regular report that communicates status clearly, concisely, and accurately and capture & track meaningful metrics
- Facilitate efficient and productive meetings
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong communicator, both verbal & written, and experience with project management of highly technical initiatives
- Solid grasp and understanding of technical concepts with the ability to understand designs, challenges, and risks in order to provide recommendations and drive decisions made by engineering teams about architecture and implementation
- Someone who is highly motivated, detail-oriented, and adept at following up with others to drive project deliverables to completion
- Comfortable managing projects involving team members across different time zones
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish trust with a variety of stakeholders
- Someone who can lead & guide teams but also be comfortable getting their hands dirty
- Ability to lead by influence (rather than authority) in order to drive alignment and ensure accountability across teams
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get things done
- Ideally based in the Greater Seattle area but open to remote employees in Pacific or Mountain time zones
- BS/BA or equivalent and 5+ years experience in a hands-on Technical Program Manager role
- Experience at a SaaS company driving complex programs within an Engineering organization through the SDLC
- Experience with APIs, databases, infrastructure, and application/service delivery
- Experience managing project work in JIRA or an equivalent system
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Wellness Credit
- 11 paid company holidays
- Hybrid in-office/work from home schedule
- The estimated compensation for this position is $160,000 - $175,000 per year, based on experience and qualifications. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual bonus and an equity grant.
In the Seattle office:
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
About LevelTen Energy:
LevelTen Energy is the leading provider of transaction infrastructure for the renewable energy economy. Our platform delivers buyers, sellers, advisors, and financiers the automation software, data management, and standardized contracts needed to facilitate faster, safer renewable energy transactions. LevelTen’s marketplace of renewable energy power purchase agreements is the world’s largest, with more than 4,000 offers spanning 21 countries in North America and Europe. LevelTen’s CFO-Ready Analytics automatically calculates more than a billion data points every day, providing our partners with leading-edge, real-time risk and value insights at modern market scale. Together, LevelTen and our partners share #OneGoal to accelerate the clean energy transition. Visit us at LevelTenEnergy.com to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
LevelTen Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.