Senior Maintenance Technician
Holo is enabling digital manufacturing at scale for intricate 3D printed metal parts, designed for additive and optimized for high-performance applications. Built as a spin-out from Autodesk, Holo was founded in 2017 by a team of renowned additive manufacturing experts, engineers and scientists dedicated to applying innovation to change manufacturing. Backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and strategic partners, Holo’s unique 3D photolithographic process is capable of providing true design freedom coupled with material flexibility to address unmet manufacturing needs within growing markets. Holo believes in a sustainable manufacturing future with 99% material utilization and streamlined logistics, requiring less energy with less waste.
Your primary responsibility as a Senior Maintenance Technician will be assisting with development and executing plans for equipment installation & performing preventive and corrective maintenance on all R&D and manufacturing equipment within our facility. You will prepare and execute preventive maintenance plans to keep all equipment in working order and minimize equipment downtime. You will plan and maintain a spare parts inventory to minimize equipment downtime. You will provide assistance to our engineering and operations teams as needed to keep our processes running smoothly.
- Assist with planning and execute the installation of new & transferred equipment.
- Collaborate with executive management to plan and execute facility modifications as needed.
- Manage subcontracted equipment & facilities repair and installation work.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, vacuum, and chilled water systems failures as required.
- Manage process gases inventory and interface with suppliers to replenish inventory.
- Manage hazardous waste inventory and disposal.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment as required, subcontracting work as necessary.
- Determine equipment spare parts requirements, order parts and maintain inventory as necessary.
- Design & fabricate jigs and fixtures upon request.