LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Holo is enabling digital manufacturing at scale for intricate 3D printed metal parts, designed for additive and optimized for high-performance applications. Built as a spin-out from Autodesk, Holo was founded in 2017 by a team of renowned additive manufacturing experts, engineers and scientists dedicated to applying innovation to change manufacturing. Backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and strategic partners, Holo’s unique 3D photolithographic process is capable of providing true design freedom coupled with material flexibility to address unmet manufacturing needs within growing markets. Holo believes in a sustainable manufacturing future with 99% material utilization and streamlined logistics, requiring less energy with less waste.
Your primary responsibility as a Maintenance Manager will be performing preventive and corrective maintenance on all R&D and manufacturing equipment within our facility. You will also manage or assist management with the planning and installation of new equipment. You will prepare and execute preventive maintenance plans to keep all equipment in working order and minimize equipment downtime. You will plan and maintain a spare parts inventory to minimize equipment downtime. You will provide assistance to our engineering and operations teams as needed to keep our processes running smoothly. As the company grows, you will hire, train, and manage a team of Maintenance Technicians.
- Diagnose and repair electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, vacuum, and chilled water systems failures as required.
- Manage subcontracted equipment & facilities repair and installation work.
- Manage process gases inventory and interface with suppliers to replenish inventory.
- Manage hazardous waste inventory and disposal.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all equipment as-required, subcontracting work as necessary.
- Determine equipment spare parts requirements, order parts and maintain inventory as necessary.
- Design & fabricate jigs and fixtures upon request.
- Assist department management with equipment installation planning as needed.
- As the company grows, assist department management with staffing the Maintenance team and manage those employees.