LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Holo is enabling digital manufacturing at scale for intricate 3D printed metal parts, designed for additive and optimized for high-performance applications. Built as a spin-out from Autodesk, Holo was founded in 2017 by a team of renowned additive manufacturing experts, engineers and scientists dedicated to applying innovation to change manufacturing. Backed by top tier Silicon Valley investors and strategic partners, Holo’s unique 3D photolithographic process is capable of providing true design freedom coupled with material flexibility to address unmet manufacturing needs within growing markets. Holo believes in a sustainable manufacturing future with 99% material utilization and streamlined logistics, requiring less energy with less waste.
Your primary responsibility as a Manufacturing Technician will be to operate the pilot line processes efficiently according to drawings and documentation. Using various equipment and tools, you will process materials, operate 3D printers, furnaces, and various analytical equipment to produce 3D-printed parts that meet our specifications. Manufacturing Technicians need to do any/all tasks deemed necessary by their supervisor for the safe and efficient operation of the company.
- Operate chemical mixing processes to produce slurries used in subsequent processes
- Operate 3D printers to produce components
- Operate cleaning and sintering processes to finish components
- Run various tests on in-process materials and components to verify conformance to requirements
- Associates Degree in a technical field is preferred; high school diploma required
- 5+ years of work experience in an R&D/production lab environment
- Basic computer skills; familiar with Microsoft Office applications
- Team player – work as part of the production team and assist team members in efficient execution of the processes
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experienced with chemical processes
- Experienced operating laboratory analytical equipment
The Manufacturing Technician will be working in a laboratory, pilot line environment and will be required to wear protective gear. Holo puts safety first, and will provide the employee with engineering controls, personal protective equipment, and safety procedures to limit exposure to the following: moving mechanical parts, fumes, or airborne particles, toxic and/or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs. may be required. Standing up to 2 hours at a time may be required.
- PREMIUMS 100% of employee premium & portion of dependents paid by company
- MEDICAL PPO, HMO, HDHP available
- DENTAL Premier and Standard plans
- VISION VSP Vision Premier
- PTO 15 days 0-2 years of service, 17 days 2-4 years, 20 days 4+ years
- LOA’s Bereavement, maternity/paternity, etc. Integration with CA SDI where appropriate
- 401k Mass Mutual
Other Pre-Tax Benefits
Commuter Plan, FSA, HSA, Life Insurance (2x annual salary), LTD