Technical Sales Engineer
Electric Hydrogen Co.
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to make molecules to decarbonize our world! Our outstanding people are our most important asset and will allow us to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to be responsible for helping customers integrate electrolysis systems with renewable power sources, and hydrogen off-takers. You will prepare and deliver technical presentations to explain product capabilities and customer application fit. You will also provide technical support to the Sales organization related to term sheets and sales contracts. You will be based in our office in San Carlos, CA and report into the VP of Product Management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate with Sales in client prospecting to promote proactive client relationship building and obtain valuable voice of customer input for the business.
- Understand and represent the products technical capabilities and product roadmaps in customer meetings
- Use engineering knowledge to lead important phases of product development including product interfaces, techno-economic modeling and feasibility studies
- Provide feedback to commercial modeling team on analytical tools
- Collaborate with New Product Integration team to develop customer specific implementation plans
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Engineering or Sales
- Experience with renewable assets, gas processing or power systems
- Knowledge of large capital project deployment process including field assembly, construction and commissioning
Compensation and Benefits | P2
Actual base salary offered to the hired applicant will be determined based on their work location, level, qualifications, job-related skills, as well as relevant education or training and experience.
Base salary is just one part of Electric Hydrogen’s total rewards package. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. In addition to the base salary offered, the hired applicant may receive:
- an equity grant
- time off programs
- a $75/month cell phone allowance
- a 4% employer 401(k) match
- 100% fully paid premiums for employees and their families: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term & long-term disability coverage
- a discretionary bonus
Electric Hydrogen’s benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination required for all employees and contingent workers, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved. All prospective hires will be expected to provide proof of vaccination to attend an onsite interview or at their first day of employment.
About Electric Hydrogen
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world's experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world's top venture capital firms, we design and manufacture electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to create green hydrogen by splitting water. We are building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. We were founded in 2020 and are based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace for all to belong. We are aware that people from historically underrepresented groups are less likely to apply if they don't meet 100% of the job requirements. We are actively working on efforts to change this social norm. If you are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply!