Mail Sorter (Part Time - Temporary)
Redwood City, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Thursday, March 23, 2023
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a part-time Mail Sorter. The Mail Sorter will be responsible for sorting and distributing incoming mail and packages to the correct departments or individuals within our organization. This position is based out of San Mateo, CA, and requires a candidate who has reliable transportation, is comfortable with technology, and is able to work efficiently and accurately. This temporary position will be for 6 months with the possibility to extend.
Working Hours: Part-time (4 hours per week)
Location: San Mateo, CA
Salary: $15.50 - $20/hr
- Reliable transportation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with Google Suite products, scanning apps on a smartphone, and email
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to lift and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and documents
- Travel to PO Box on a regular basis to retrieve mail
- Distribute mail and packages to the correct departments or individuals within the organization
- Scan physical mail into a digital format and share to correct individuals electronically
- Maintain accurate records of all incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Follow security protocol when handling/eliminating personal and confidential information and documents
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.
See more open positions at Citrine Informatics
Something looks off?