Boston Metal is a commercializing cutting edge extractive metallurgy technology that will revolutionize primary metals production by improving metal quality while decreasing cost and lowering environmental impact. This growing, fast-paced startup company is looking for a professional Executive Assistant to support our high-level executives including our Chief Executive Officer.
As the Executive Assistant you will play a crucial role in supporting the CEO and top management, in their day-to-day activities and ensuring the efficient operation of the company. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and organizational support. The role involves handling a wide range of administrative and clerical tasks, maintaining confidentiality, and facilitating effective communication with investors, other stakeholders, and within the company.
- Maintain and manage the CEOs calendar, schedule appointments, meetings, and travel arrangement. Ensure the CEO is aware of upcoming commitments, deadlines and/or conflicts.
- Act as a primary point of contact between the CEO, the senior leadership team, and internal and external stakeholders. Manage email correspondence, phone calls, and other forms of communication, prioritizing and responding appropriately.
- Prepare and edit documents, reports, and presentations as needed. Organize and maintain electronic and physical files, ensuring easy retrieval of important information.
- Arrange and coordinate travel itineraries, including flights, accommodations, transportation, and visas. Provide CEO and other senior leadership with detailed travel agendas and necessary documents or instructions.
- Schedule and prepare for meetings, ensuring meeting rooms are set up and all equipment is functioning.
- Track and reconcile expense reports for CEO, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Ensure that critical correspondence and issues are addressed promptly and efficiently.
- Handle sensitive information with discretion and with utmost confidentiality.
- Assist CEO and senior leadership with special projects or initiatives including research, data analysis, and report preparation.
- Screen and filter incoming calls, emails, and visitors, and requests for executive’s time, providing appropriate responses and redirection as necessary.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven experience as executive assistant in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software including Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with calendar management tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Discretion and the ability to handle confidential information.
- Adaptability, flexibility, and the capacity to work under pressure.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of study.
You will be working in a small team environment where teamwork and good relationships with other team members is critical. Many of our staff members are required to wear Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and you should be prepared to do so as well when necessary.
We offer a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, sick time & holidays, and a 401k with company matching provision.
Boston Metal is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy or pregnancy related condition, genetic information, ancestry, disability, veteran or military status or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please provide resume if interested.