Devils Lake, ND, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Title of the Position: Production Associate
Reports to: Plant Management and Supervisors
Consults with: Management, Quality Assurance, and Supervisors
Terms of Employment: Full Time
Overall Responsibility: Perform production tasks as directed by the supervisor in charge.
Position Alternate Tasks:
- Must be able to fill in for other production employees as necessary to maintain smooth operations
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Must adhere to company procedures and policies.
- Follow the orders of management and supervisors according to the production schedule.
- Communicate production issues or equipment break downs to the supervisor in charge and/or maintenance department.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Package and label and neatly palletize manufactured products according to customer specification requirements.
- Inspect / clean processing magnets according to procedure requirements.
- Verify the accuracy of production scales and maintain consistent tote / bag weights according to customer specifications.
- Perform processing control checks according to procedures and specification requirements.
- Composite sample finished products for each lot# / batch according to the established testing program.
- Complete accurate daily production logs for verification of labeling and traceability of materials.
- Load /unload shipments following food safety requirements; maintaining product security, product integrity and verification of inventories.
- Maintain sufficient documentation in support of the food safety program.
- Ability to communicate with other coworkers
- Work as a team player
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
See more open positions at Benson Hill
Something looks off?